Lifecell Skin Cream's Extraordinary Anti Aging Ingredients
The real power behind Lifecell Skin cream is the ingredients; yes its five active components. Lifecell Skin is bent on giving you what you truly deserve, a clear and radiant skin. This it achieves by using five key components that will be explained in detail below.
It is important that you understand the underlying concept of Lifecell Anti Aging Cream. It is not just another face cream; Lifecell Skin has been specially curtailed to deliver you an ageless beautiful skin. Working on scientific and well researched formula, Lifecell anti aging cream works in a four fold way.
It reduces wrinkles
Lifecell Skin rejuvenated the skin from inside
Repairs and remodels skin cell
Significantly lessens the fine lines, dark spots, sunburns and dark circle underneath the eye
The ingredients that mark the growing success of Lifecell Skin:
– It increases the production of ATP, i.e. cellular energy which is responsible for revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin. Ubiquinone in Lifecell Skin also helps in removing the dead cells from the face and provides considerable protection against the harmful effects of the environment.
2) Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid
(D3PA) –its strong antioxidant combined with the anti inflammatory property is successful in removing the wrinkles and aging spots. D3PA makes the skin glow and nourish owing to its property to boost blood flow. As the blood flow
rushes so does the oxygen rich blood reaching the cells. This makes the skin look more healthy and glowing.
3) Acetyl Hexapeptide-3
– is a natural substitute for Botox. Its effect is long lasting and visible more clearly. It effectively blocks the nerve controlling contraction of facial muscles thus helps in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles. All this is done by Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 in a natural way without bringing a side effect.
4) Ascorbyl Palmitate
– is essentially a source to vitamin C and an efficient anti oxidant. This indicates two purposes of this Lifecell Skin ingredient. Firstly Ascorbyl Palmitate is a proficient cleanser, wiping the skin off the dirt and other impurities while also strengthening the blood capillaries. Secondly is reduces pigmentation, smoothens the skin tone and removes the harmful free radicals. Additionally it also provides skin the immunity against rashes, allergies and skin infections.
– known as Dimethylethanolamine or DMAE, returns the lost vigor of the skin. It also acts as a natural face toning agent. Deanol facilitates the production of acetylcholine which is responsible for firming the skin muscles. This effect is something of the sort that one gets from a Botox surgery. Other noteworthy effects of Deanol include a softer skin, well defined look around the eyes and more vibrant looking skin.
For more detail visit http://www.lifecellskin.us